- With round about 700 exhibitors, CREATIVA is Europe’s largest exhibition for creative design. The variety of creative design products found at CREATIVA is unparalleled.
- CREATIVA comprises five special exhibition features, taking place at the same time: ‘CREATIVA professional’, ‘BeadExpo’, ‘Country Garden’, Dolls & Bears and CAKE DREAMS.
- High purchasing power: For years, the purchasing power of our visitors has remained at a consistently high level. In 2018, 95 % of the visitors made a purchase at the show.
- Each visitor spends an average of €171.00. This corresponds to a purchasing power volume of €12.7 million at CREATIVA.
- Visitor objectives: The 80,000 CREATIVA visitors want to find inspiration and information for their hobbies:
- trying out materials and design techniques & getting new ideas
- purchasing handcrafted products
- purchasing products for creative handcrafting of own ideas at home.
- In 2018, 91 per cent of the visitors spoke out for a visit in 2019. About 80 per cent of the exhibitors were shortly after the fair sure to also take part at the next CREATIVA 2019.
- 90% of the visitors in 2018 attended CREATIVA out of private interest and 10% attended for professional reasons.
- Show feature programmeprogramme: CREATIVA offers a comprehensive and high-quality variety of topics with a stage programme, special shows, interactive creative workshops and workgroups
- With the area ‘fokus.kreatives.handwerk’, quality first-time exhibitors can exclusively present their products and creative techniques in a dedicated setting.
- CREATIVA in Dortmund is held in the heart of North Rhine-Westphalia, a state with a high population density, a catchment area of about 20 million inhabitants, and an excellent infrastructure.
"Very friendly reception, great organisation and excellent service – it was perfect. The marketing also went well. We were very pleased to see how international the audience was. We’re satisfied and anticipate good business now after the exhibition."
Norbert und Iris Stock (Owner),