- CREATIVA is Europe’s largest creative exhibition. The variety of creative design products found at CREATIVA is unparalleled.
- CREATIVA comprises twelve special exhibition features, taking place at the same time.
- High purchasing power: For years, the purchasing power of our visitors has remained at a consistently high level. In 2019, 95 % of the visitors made a purchase at the show.
- Each visitor spends an average of €171.00. This corresponds to a purchasing power volume of €12.7 million at CREATIVA.
- Visitor objectives: The CREATIVA visitors want to find inspiration and information for their hobbies:
- trying out materials and design techniques & getting new ideas
- purchasing handcrafted products
- purchasing products for creative handcrafting of own ideas at home.
- In 2019, 91 per cent of the visitors spoke out for a visit in 2020. About 80 per cent of the exhibitors were shortly after the fair sure to also take part at the next CREATIVA 2019.
- 90% of the visitors in 2019 attended CREATIVA out of private interest and 10% attended for professional reasons.
- Show feature programmeprogramme: CREATIVA offers a comprehensive and high-quality variety of topics with a stage programme, special shows, interactive creative workshops and workgroups
- In 2023 there will be again a trend area for the first time where the creative trends 2021 will be presented. In this way you can be associated with trends, receive attention for your brand and your trade fair presence and can also win new customers.
- CREATIVA in Dortmund is held in the heart of North Rhine-Westphalia, a state with a high population density, a catchment area of about 20 million inhabitants, and an excellent infrastructure.
Whereas 90,000 visitors came to the CREATIVA in 2019, the current situation poses a great challenge for the entire industry. Due to the nationwide regulations and for the safety of all parties involved, we have set an upper limit for visitors who are allowed to be on the site at the same time.
The measures laid down are aimed at minimising the risk of infection and ensuring the safety of all those involved. This is of course the highest priority. At the same time, we always keep in mind that the trade fair must be carried out appropriately in accordance with customer expectations, concept and service promise. Exhibitors and visitors should feel comfortable and look forward to a successful trade fair at the Dortmund location.
At the CREATIVA, visitors can participate in the programme in a relaxed atmosphere, be inspired or exchange ideas. In this way, visitors will have more time and space to browse and shop at the stands and can discover many products which they might otherwise have missed.
"Very friendly reception, great organisation and excellent service – it was perfect. The marketing also went well. We were very pleased to see how international the audience was. We’re satisfied and anticipate good business now after the exhibition."
Norbert und Iris Stock (Owner),
Here you will find all information about our current infection protection and hygiene concept!